Tuesday 15 January 2013

photo edits


I looked at the effects to edit my photographs on photoshop, each photo example I used has had a different effect put on to it. 



In this effect it has changed the colour of the picture to light brown and white. The effect is chalk and charcoal, I changed the charcoal area to 9, the chalk area to 17 and the stroke pressure to 2. 





In this picture I chose the film grain effect i changed the grain to 2, the highlight area to 4 and the intensity to 7. 





In this picture I changed the effect to water paper under the sketch folder, I changed the fiber length to 15, brightness to 67 and contrast to 79. 






In this picture I decided to diffuse the picture, I ticked the lighten only box, I then crystallized the picture and changed the cell size to 8. 


1 comment:

  1. Please upload the rest of your feature development so far so that I can see how your design is developing. You should include all the photos you've taken to show your selection process and start annotating what you've posted.

    ReplyDelete