Sunday 2 December 2012

experimenting with photos


This Is my original photo I took, I then went into photoshop and tried out multiple editing techniques to change the effect. 

In this photo I turned the original photo pink and the drawing on the paper is a darker pink/lilac colour. 



In this photo I embossed the picture to an angle of 135 degrees, a height of 83 pixels and the amount to 107% I like this effect because theres 2 sets of the picture and the second one which was the embossed on is in colour. 

With this picture I used the effect stamp in sketch, I changed the light/dark glance to 20 and the smoothness to 11 and changed the colour to red. 


This is my original photo for my second lot of editing. 



In this picture I used stylize, glowing edges, I changed the edge width to 5, the edge brightness to 11 and the smoothness to 7.


In this picture I used dust and scratches I changed the radius to 65 pixels and the threshold to 55 levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment