Wednesday 24 October 2012

Si Scott

This is a piece of work done by Si Scott. I think he has done his work digitally using adobe illustrator and also by hand drawing it. In some of his work he uses a gradient in colour, he starts with a dark colour on one side and get lighter throughout. The colours also blend together. The shape of this work is swirly and circular. The lines are blurred and are both a mixture of thick and thin. The form of this piece is water like and fluid as the lines flow.
I tried to create my own Si Scott inspired piece on adobe illustrator, I typed 'your love is my drug' and then used the tools to warp & swirl the writing. I think this has added a unique effect to the piece & I dont think I added too much to the writing as its still readable & clear to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment